6/12/24V Car Voltage Circuit Tester System Long Probe Continuity Test Light Pen - #FUSEO-70171
PARTS NUMBER: FUSEO-70171
- Material: AS plastic, Carbon steel
- Handle Color: As the picture show
- Pen Length: 17.3cm / 6.8inch
- Probe Length: 8.3cm / 3.3inch
- Line Length: 96cm / 37.8inch
- Package Weight: 118g
- Quantity: 1pc
- Clamp Capacity: 20 AMP
- Bulb: 3 Watt Bulb (Replaceable)
- Voltage Range: 6V-24V
- Light weight design and super convenient to bring with.
- Handle is made of AS plastic and the hardened & tempered carbon steel probe is chrome plated.
- The sharp steel probe easily pierces wire insulation to check circuitry.
- Light in handle glows when circuit connection is complete.
- Test a range of circuits ranging from 6V to 24V
A. Connect the clip to chassis or to any Underground
B.To FIND LIVE WIRES
Probe wire & if it is live, the light in the handle will glow
C.TO FIND BROKEN WIRES
Probe along wire until The tester does not Light this will tell you the point at which wire is broken
D. TO TEST FUSES
Touch the tip of the tester to terminal after fuse if tester glows then fuse is good
E. TO TEST LIGHT SOCKETS (BRAKE LIGHT BACK - UP LIGHTS, ETC.)
Touch alligator clip to chassis or ground and then probe to the tongue at the tongue at the base of the shell
- 1 x pcs pen shaped auto test
- 1 x pcs alligator clip