Automatic Transmission Dipstick Tool For Chrysler Jeep Dodge VW 8863B 9936 62TE - #33555-83010
PARTS NUMBER: 33555-83010
- 2006-2011 CHRYSLER 300
- 2007-2008 CHRYSLER PACIFICA
- 2007-2010 CHRYSLER SEBRING
- 2008-2011 CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY
- 2008-2010 DODGE AVENGER
- 2007-2011 DODGE CALIBER
- 2008-2011 DODGE CHALLENGER
- 2006-2011 DODGE CHARGER
- 2005-2008 DODGE MAGNUM
- 2007-2011 DODGE NITRO
- 2006-2010 JEEP COMMANDER
- 2007-2011 JEEP COMPASS
- 2005-2011 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
- 2008-2011 JEEP LIBERTY
- 2007-2011 JEEP PATRIOT
- 2009-2011 VOLKSWAGEN ROUTAN
- Verify that the vehicle is parked on a level surface.
- Remove dipstick tube cap.
- Engage parking brake. Start engine and let it ide with gear selector in the park position.
- Shift the transmission lever through the gears several times with the vehicle stationary and engine idling.
- Bring the vehicle up to operating temperature and check fluid level with engine idling. Push dipstick into transmission fll tube unti iti bottoms out against the transmission pan and pull out, read fluid level. NOTE: The dipstick will protrude from fill tube when installed.
- Check transmission fluid temperature using a scan tool. NOTE: Accurate transmission fluid temperature can only be obtained by using a scan tool with the transmission lever in reverse or any forward gear position.
- The transmission dipstick has level indicator lines every 10mm. Check fluid level on dipstick; determine proper fluid leve using the correct fluid level chart for your vehicle.
- Make sure this part suit for your vehicle before order
- Buyer might bear the custom fee and taxes if needed.
1 x Automatic Transmission Dipstick Tool