Balancer Timing Chain Set For MITSUBISHI Lancer Outlander Delica 4B12 2.4L - #HJ-39152-O
The average cost to replace timing chain will be between $1,000and $1,800.
How much cost to replace timing chain at a dealership?
Hiring a mechanic to timing chain replacement costs $300-$1,000,depending on the make and model of the vehicle,and whether the work is performed at a dealership or an independent shop.
PARTS NUMBER: HJ-39152-O
Fit for following vehicles:
- 2005-2012 MITSUBISHI Outlander 2.4L (CW5W), Engine Code:4B12
- 2012- MITSUBISHI Outlander 2.0 PHEV(PLUG-IN-HYBRID)(GG2W), Engine Code: 4B11
- 2012-2015 MITSUBISHI Outlander Sport 2.4L(GA5W), Engine Code:4B12
- 2009- MITSUBISHI Lancer 2.4L (CX5A), Engine Code: 4B12
- 2007- MITSUBISHI DELICA 2.4L (CV5W), Engine Code: 4B12
1 x Chain 72L-Oil Pump
1 x Tensioner -Oil Pump
2 x Guide - Oil Pump