Brake Fluid Tester Automotive Fluid Oil Pen Detector For DOT3 DOT4 DOT5.1 - #TOKIT-99815
PARTS NUMBER: TOKIT-99815
[ Instructions ]
- Unscrew the brake fluid reservoir,and pull off the cap of the Brake fluid tester.Dip the test probes into the brake fluid up to the plastic rim of the device.
- Press the button for power on,green LED will light up.Insert the tester into reservoir for one second then the tester result will be correctly
- indicated by LEDs.Repress the button for power off.The tester will automatically power off after about 15 seconds of inactivity.
[ Features ]
- The segmentation is only a description: in order to distinguish the water content from 0%-4%, which means no water and water content, so that the owner can quickly understand whether the water content of the brake oil is qualified.
- The original high-precision probe: using high-precision metal materials, wipe the liquid on the probe with a dry cloth or paper towel after each test, which helps to detect the life of the pen
- Personality internal design: pure copper induction ring, the word on the board is clear, durable, long service life .Working principle: The brake oil detection pen measures the moisture change of the brake oil according to the change of conductivity. It clearly shows the degree of moisture content through the LED. The high water content will cause the boiling point to decrease and affect the braking performance.
[ Specification ]
Material: ABS + metal
Size: 13.8*1.8cm Probe length 1.3cm
Power supply voltage: 1.5V
Working temperature: minus 30--60 degrees Celsius
[ Indicator Instruction ]
1.5 LEDs indicating the water % in the brake fluid:
2.0% light indicates that the battery is OK, no replacement
3.1% light indicates that moisture content of brake oil less than 1% , brake fluid has a good performance, and ease of use.
4.2% light indicates that moisture content of brake oil less than 2%, brake fluid can be continued to use
5.3% light indicates that moisture content of brake oil less than 3% , proposed to replace brake fluid.
6.4% light indicates that moisture content of brake oil less than 4%, brake fluid should be replaced immediately.
[ Package Included ]
1 x Brake Fluid Tester
Note: Battery and Package NOT Included