CVVT(Intake+Exhaust)For Hyundai Elantra i45 i30 1.8 2.0 Kia Soul 2.0L 2011-2013 - #HJ-41036-VT
How to replace the 2014 Hyundai Elantra coil pack?
The 2017 Hyundai Elantra 2.0 ignition coil on your car is supposed to last around 100,000 miles or more.
If the 2017 Hyundai Elantra ignition coil goes bad, it could make the engine sounds like coughing when starting it.
What is the 2017 Hyundai Elantra 2.0 cylinder order?
PARTS NUMBER: HJ-41036-VTFit for following vehicles:
- 2011-13 HYUNDAI ELANTRA 1.8L DOHC-MPi,Engine: NU
- 2011-13 HYUNDAI ELANTRA 2.0L DOHC-MPi,Engine: NU
- 2011-13 HYUNDAI i45 2.0L DOHC-MPi,Engine: NU
- 2011-13 HYUNDAI i30 1.8L DOHC-MPi,Engine: NU
- 2011-13 KIA Rio 2.0L DOHC-MPi,Engine: NU
1 x CVVT (Intake) Gear
1 x CVVT (Exhaust) Gear