Damaged Screw Remover Extractor Easily Remove Stripped Damaged Screws Set of 4 - #TOKIT-99854
PARTS NUMBER: TOKIT-99854
Material: Steel + plastic box
Box Color: Black
Screw Extractor Length: approx. 5cm
Box Size: approx. 86 x 62 x 17mm
Type: 0#, 1#, 2#, 3#, 4#
Handle: hexagon handle 1/4''(6.35mm)
- Screw Extractor for removing stripped screws and bolts
- Great for stripped, broken, stuck or damaged and screw removal.
- Meet Your Demands - Come with 4 different sizes, ideal for stripped, broken, stuck or damaged and removing screws - an essential tool for all homeowners, woodworkers, mechanics, hobbyists, DIY.
- Easy removal of rusted, free-spinning screws and deck screws.Made of durable hardened steel.
- The 4 piece screw extractor set works with any drill and any screw size or bolt.
Simple to Use:
- Set the drill to the lowest speed, insert the drill and turn it counterclockwise. Until a hole in the damaged screw is turned.
- Turn the drill bit and slowly use the extractor counterclockwise to remove the screw while applying gentle forward pressure. Then the screw should spin out.
1# Remove Diameter 3~5mm
2# Remove Diameter 4~8mm
3# Remove Diameter 5~10mm
4# Remove Diameter 6~12mm