MAZDA 3 / 5 / 6 2.0 L 16V PETROL TIMING CHAIN KIT WITH VVT GEAR ADJUSTER PHASER - #HJ-31140-CV
How much timing chain replacement cost?
What is vvt solenoid?
The vvt solenoid is a component of the variable valve timing system that manages the oil flow depending on the engine speed and load.
What is the function of timing chain tensioner?
How much does timing chain tensioner cost?
What are bad of vvt solenoid symptoms?
PARTS NUMBER: HJ-31140-CV
Fit for following vehicles:
- 2009-13 Mazda 3 2.0L MZR/MZR DiSi (Saloon)
- 2004-13 Mazda 3 2.0L MZR (Hatchback)
- 2005-10 Mazda 5 2.0L/1.8L (MPV)
- 2002-13 Mazda 6 2.0/1.8L (Hatchback/Estate)
- 2002-16 Mazda 6 2.0/1.8L MZR (Saloon)
- 2004-09 Mazda 3 2.0L (Saloon)
- 2005-14 Mazda MX-5 1.8L (Convertible)
- 2008-15 Mazda MX-5 2.0L (Convertible)
- LF94-12-4X0C VVT Gear
- LF01-12-201 Timing chain 134 Links
- LF01-14-151 Oil Pump Chain 54 Links
- LF01-12-500A Tensioner
- LF01-12-671 Left Guide
- LF01-12-614 Right Guide
- LF01-14-500A Oil Pump Guide
- LF01-14-614 Oil Pump Guide
- LF01-12-425 Gear 38 TEETH (1 PCS)
- LF01-11-316 Gear 19 TEETH
- LF01-14-143A Oil Pump Gear 24 TEETH