Timing Chain Kit Fits Ford Focus S-Max Galaxy Transit Connect 1.8L DI TDDI TDCI - #HJ-04196
Do you want to know timing chain when to replace?
When does timing chain need to be replaced?
Timing chain normally needs to be replaced between 80,000 and 120,000 miles
unless there is a specific problem.
For most cars,timing chain replacement cost between $413 and $1040.
What is the function of a timing chain tensioner?
PARTS NUMBER: HJ-04196
Fit for following vehicles:
- 2000-2002 Ford COURIER 1.8DI 75HP
- 1998-2005 Ford FOCUS 1.8 TURBO DI/TDDI/TDCI 70HP/90HP
- 2006- Ford S-MAX 1.8L TDCI
- 2006- Ford Galaxy 1.8L TDCI
- 2002- Ford Transit Connect 1.8L TDCI
1 CHAIN 84L (2PCS)
2 CAM GEAR 38T
3 CRANK GEAR 19T