Turbo Turbocharger For FORD Ranger T6 PX 3.2L Diesel GTB2256VK 812971-5002 - #04221-82100
What is the disadvantage of the Subaru TD04 turbo engine?
How long do Subaru TD04 engines last and how much does it cost to replace them?
The TD04 turbo Subaru are reliable that can last as long as the vehicle.
The TD04 ranges from very small turbos to quite big ones.
Which Subaru engines to avoid and how to check a turbo TD04?
PARTS NUMBER: 04221-82100
- 2011- FORD Ranger 3.2 Diesel (PX/PXII) T6, Engine Code: SAFA
- 2011- Mazda BT-50 3.2 Diesel (UP/UR), Engine Code: P5-AT
Turbo Model: GTB2256VK
OE & Part NO:
812971-5006 / 812971-5002S / 812971-5002 / 812971-0002 / 812971-0006/
BK3Q-6K682-RC / BK3Q6K682RC / BK3Q-6K682-AB / BK3Q6K682AB /
BK3Q-6K682-AC / BK3Q6K682AC / UH0513700
Cooling Type: Oil Cooled
- Please confirm your old turbo part number matches up with one of the part numbers above
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- For any needs please contact us