4 PCS Set Ignition Coils For Hyundai Elantra 1.8L 2.0L Kia Soul 2.0L 27300-2E000 - #41036-73104
Why the 2017 hyundai elantra ignition coil and hyundai elantra coil pack was recalled?
What’s the 2017 hyundai elantra firing order, 2017 hyundai elantra cylinder order or hyundai elantra 2.0 firing order?
How to replace the 2017 hyundai elantra ignition coil?
What are 2017 hyundai elantra ignition coil problems?
PARTS NUMBER: 41036-73104
Ignition coils symptoms give you the hint to know if you should replace them to fix the problem.
Do you know you don't need to replace all coils?
With our introduction, you can diagnose the one which goes wrong.
Changing Ignition Coils to fix Misfire Problem with code P0301
Fit for following vehicles:
- 2011-2016 Hyundai Elantra 1.8L L4
- 2014 Hyundai Elantra 2.0L L4
- 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT 1.8L L4
- 2014-2019 Hyundai Elantra GT 2.0L L4
- 2014-2018 Hyundai Tucson 2.0L L4
- 2014-2016 Kia Forte 1.8L L4
- 2014-2015 Kia Forte 2.0L L4
- 2012-2018 Kia Soul 2.0L L4
4 x Ignition Coils